Tami Tsark is a seasoned and versatile/flexible Interactive Creative Media Producer. As a UCLA film school graduate, her project experiences include animated television, web, post production, & large-format media. As a Senior Projects’ person, she launches and leads projects, has fun with her teams, and finds the grace & humor amidst the challenges of production. As a media producer, Ms. Tsark ensures media content and messaging are presented in their best light. She is the recipient of numerous media awards, for her work as post-production supervisor, producer, and casting director. Currently, she combines her production and corporate experience with thoughtful hands-on creative work as an artist.
•Scheduling & Management of internal and external employees/vendors (global time zones)
•Efficiencies: Streamline Processes
•Think creatively, with empathy, with efficiencies in mind
• Problem Solver: proactively recognizes needs, anticipates issues, & develops solutions
• Client Development & Partnerships: Identifies New Opportunities: • Build & maintain effective relationships; ensure client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner
• Consider Others
• Manage Third-party Relationships, manage upper management
• Identify Process Gaps and Risk Management
• Builds Team, Match Resources, Recruit Top-level Talent
• Business Development – develop, foster, maintain repeat clients
• Advises & Consult with Executive Management
• Build processes and infrastructure at design organizations
• Improve processes in ever-changing, fast-paced work environments
• Profitable budget management
• Include Grace & Humor in all interactions – work can be stressful, relationships don’t have to be!
Initial 5-week website redesign included new UI, 6 brand new pages, animation, responsive design, Launched 10/4/15 – responsible for scoping, budgeting, and schedule. 54% profit margin increase.
Client comment on launch: